Cloud Consultancy Services
Building on our experience of successfully delivering large-scale, complex infrastructure and enterprise messaging projects, Syntax has significant experience providing cloud consultancy services primarily focusing on infrastructure related projects.
We have a number of highly skilled and experienced consultants who are able to offer a range of specialist services required by an organisation looking to adopt cloud services.
Advice and Guidance
Syntax provides assistance and guidance to help organisations in understanding and gaining the most benefit out of the rapidly evolving cloud landscape.
There are numerous cloud building blocks available, Syntax is able to offer a pragmatic approach to understanding, implementing, and migrating to these services, whether it is public, private, hybrid cloud, or a more bespoke requirement.
Within this role we are also able to act as cloud service broker – an intermediary between you and cloud service providers by aggregating multiple cloud services, integrating and customising them to meet your requirements.
Our experienced consultants are able to offer organisations considering cloud adoption a wide range of complementary services, these include:
- Cloud strategy
- Business analysis
- Project scoping and definition
- Design authority
- Cloud deployment and service integration
- Programme and project management
- Design, implementation and migration services, specialising in:
- Office 365 – advanced implementation and migration, including federation and Active Directory synchronisation, hybrid, co-existence, two factor authentication, single sign-on, etc.
- Private Cloud Infrastructure, including Virtual infrastructure [VMware/Hyper-V] – sizing and design, implementation and migration.
- Disaster recovery and business continuity – consultancy, design, implementation, etc.
- Identity management – single sign-on, encryption, two factor authentication, Active Directory integration (inc. Azure AD)
- Compliance consultancy – enabling compliance, data loss prevention, auditing and retention policies, eDiscovery, data spillage management
These services are offered by a number of experienced multidisciplinary consultants who act as:
- Senior Technical Architects
- Transition Consultants
- Implementation Engineers
- Project Managers
Our consultants typically have over 10 years’ experience in designing and implementing complex, business-critical solutions in global enterprise environments.
They possess the highest technical and analytical skills, providing strategic guidance and acting as trusted advisors to our customers.
With a unique mix of IT support and outsourcing, and enterprise projects, Syntax provides a stimulating environment for technical staff which promotes loyalty and a very low staff turnover.